Princess Birthday Party {group/children}

Introducing Princess Sarah!!! Can her mommy throw a party or what! I had the best time getting dressed up like a fairy (pony tails, wings and all) and taking some of the sweetest little girls pictures, if they weren't telling you how beautiful you looked (how funny; my husband thought I could have passed for an escape mental patient) they were out of the blue hugging your leg. I loved them all! I hope you had a fabulous birthday party Sarah! I sure had a great time meeting you and all of your wonderful friends, best wishes and thanks Leanne for this excellent opportunity to do something so different and special it was such a pleasure. Stay tuned Sarah I am working on a little video for you too, there were just to many pictures to put in your book!!!









Comments

Popular Posts