Skating Carnival ~ Around the World! {children}








Okay this post is for my Aunt Helen who spent years skating in the Ice Capades and just LOVES skating! I wish you lived closer so you could have seen these two skate in their first Carnival. Lets just say it wasn't so much the technique that was the best part of their performance!! Miss Bryer who is usually handing me the camera would not let me take her picture alone!! So in case you don't recognize her Aunt Helen she is the grumpy little monkey on the end. Matthew is the shy little chef. My favorite little group, they really got into it.

I just can't get over how this whole thing came together. Dress rehearsal seemed to be crazy and I had my doubts that there wouldn't be some major problem at show time, but low and behold the show went on; and it was GREAT!! So glad I got to be involved in such a fun and creative way!!! And did I mention how cute these kids were!!!! These are just a few of the kids from the 2010 Can Skate program!! Enjoy Aunt Helen

Comments

hiandafriend said…
Hey Matthew, Bryer and Mum and Dad... These are so great. We heard how amazing the show was and what a "stars shining" skate both had. Way to go.. Proud and busy showing off these photos will be our fun now... Thanks for the posting to me -- we love you all and the awesome family you are. Kisses to the stars XXXXX

Popular Posts