Grandma's are Special!! {family}

The other day while sitting out on the porch with my mom and kids I realized how very little photos I have of them with her. So of course I went in and grabbed my camera!
My kids love their Grandma and can't wait to see her when she comes to visit, she also can't wait to see them! Its not just the fact that she usually has a treat of some sort but the fact that she has always got a hug or just seems so excited to hear about their day or what they have been up to. I love to watch them tell or show her something as they beam with pride waiting for her over the top reaction. With such fond memories of my grandparents and my husbands grandparents I am so glad my little ones have such a bond with her. Its so special to have grandparents in your life, and such a specail thing it is for them to have grandchildren in theirs.



Comments

Aunt Helen and Uncle Andy said…
Great -- great -- great!!! These photos are so full of love in all their eyes... Got happy tears on these... Thanks, Love you lots...

Popular Posts