Inspiring {trash the dress}




Not how this shoot was intended, but it was what they had planned to do. We had discussed doing these shots months before for an up coming wedding anniversary, the idea of getting that dress on again was just the thing to do, but I guess it was not ment to be. Sadly this amazing duo who loved to laugh and have fun: ever so suddenly became one. Everything they did they did together and you could sence the love they had for one another when you were with them. Their lives filled with laughter and beautiful memories which makes it hard to imagine one without the other. So when she said she still wanted to do this I was just in awe and impressed by her strength and spirit to carry on. What a great way to honor someone. Thanks for letting me share this, I'm sure others will draw from your courage I know I did.

Comments

Stephanie said…
What a beautiful tribute to a love that transcends this world. Ruth, you're an inspiration and a great example of strength.

Popular Posts