365 days! ~ day 1

I seen this and thought this is what I need to do! The idea is to post a picture for every day of the year. Reflecting on the days events or just something silly.... a photo diary if you will. I mean I love to take pictures of everything and what better way to add some interest to the blog. I know as I get going this will be something very special to look back at, I just hope I can keep it going!!! Wish me luck and hey thanks for checking it out.

Happy New Year here's to the week of holidays I shared with my little family, what a fantastic time we had!

Comments

Aunt Helen and Uncle Andy said…
Hey... love the photo per day idea and what a great way to start with Bryer's beautiful little face looking back at her in the ornament. Beautiful... Happy New Year all, We love you

Popular Posts