day ~ 80 {maternity}

Two baby bumps, and how awesome it is for these two sisters whose due dates are a day apart! I was really excited to see these two as their mom had told me that they have always been very close and that being pregnant for the first time together was pretty special for them! I am so happy I  got to capture this special time for you both and I can't wait to meet these babies!!! Your about to experience the most incredible miracle and you lucky girls get to do it together.......more posts to come!




This seems like a good opportunity for a contest!!
 All you will have to do for this one is to guess the sex of each of these bellies! {the one above my logo is baby "M" and the one on the left is baby "J"} Just post on my FB page wall or the blog what your guess is for each!  You must be a fan or "like" my page to win. Each correct answer will be entered into the draw, and the prize will be announced later this week!  There are more photos to come of each of them so for all of you who have this down to a science you will be able to view the bellies from different angels! Good luck!

Comments

Lisa said…
I think Baby "M" is a Boy & Baby "J" is a boy!
Tanya Mundy said…
Baby M is a girl and baby J is a boy.

Tanya M
Wendy Appleby said…
Two girls!
Tara said…
I think they're having boys!!
Anonymous said…
They're both having beautiful baby girls!
Kiddie Stuff said…
Both Will be Beautiful Baby Boys :)
Cindy said…
They're both having beautiful baby girls!

Popular Posts