day ~ 109 {contest winner}

Guess what they had!




Well the babies are here, safe and sound and can you believe they were born 12 hrs apart! I mean what are the odds of being pregnant with your first child along side your sister with  a day seperating your due dates, amazing!! I can tell you these two are very close and do alot together  and now they are across the hall from one another in the hospital! I am shocked at how close these babies were! So now I bet some of you are wondering what did they have.....well if you answered two boys you are right! 6 of you guessed that so in the hat go the names and the lucky winner is Carol Ann Gower!! Congrats to you and a big Thank you to Temptations Treats and More for the wonderdful frame!! Also thanks to all who entered and congrats to the two new mommies, I can't wait to meet these two little men.


Comments

Popular Posts