day ~ 365 {HaPpY nEw YeAr!}

So I have kind of been slaking when it comes to my daily posts, but this month has been outstanding! Between the holidays and family time I have been super busy {yeah}! I would just like to thank all of the families, couples, kiddies and babies that I have had the opportunity to photograph this past year! I love meeting everyone and also seeing some of you again, its always fun!

Stay tuned to the blog this year as I have lots planned including some changes to packages, contests and specials! Time to celebrate an exciting New Year ahead but before we say good bye to 2011 I Just want to take a quick look back, so here it is a few of my favs from this past year. Thanks again for checking me out, spreading the word and letting me capture all these beautiful memories for you, I can't think of anything else I would rather do!

Monique


Comments

Popular Posts