Contest Time


"I'm in the mood for Love"


Yep this is a contest for all those romantic people out there! Not sure if it is because I am a Valentine baby but I love doing couples photos,  so this contest is for a free couples session!
How to enter
All you have to do is submit a photo to me of you and your sweet thing via email to moniquehooyenga@yahoo.ca by Jan 21st.
{no worries it doesn't have to be a good one!}

Once the photos have been recieved they will be put in an album on my Facebook page
and you can post and share them on your profile or with friends and family asking them to "like" your picture  AND my page (they must "like" my page as well as your photo to win).

The contest will end on Feb 12th and the person with the most "likes" will win a 1hr session and an edited disk of their pictures to develope and enlarge as they wish.

So submit those pictures and get your friends and family voting! Just click on share and add to your page and  your friends and families pages!

Just a few rules~ session must be within 1/2hrs distance from me & must be booked before the end of the year

Comments

Popular Posts