Falling Leaves {landscapes}

Well fall is officailly here and it is just beautiful out there! I am very excited about getting my own family out for a photo shoot; this is at times a huge effort for my husband so timing with him is everything and as of yet a time has not presented itself. Stay tuned I know I will get one sooner or later!! For anyone interested in getting thier photos done this is the perfect time with Christmas just around the corner I am sure that your photos would make lovely gifts. Well were off for a nature hike camera in tow ready to enjoy the wonderful things fall has to offer.








Comments

hiandafriend said…
Thank you so much for sharing the world and the lives of so many people through your eyes. You see such beauty. You are a very special person Monique... we love you

Popular Posts