Santa Picture/post cards

So last year, I last minute got asked to do the Santa photos at my works Christmas party to which I of course said "OKAY"!! Great memories to photograph!! So because I have a little tradition I do with my own kids Santa photos I couldn't not do it to everyones pictures! One side is the childs photo taken with Santa and the other is a letter right from the North Pole!! The post cards are laminated and my kids just love waking up Christmas morning to find their post cards its one of the best things to see their reactions,the wonder and awe on their faces! Ahhhh Christmas is magical! Let me know if you are hosting an event for your work or group and would be interested in this, I would love to make those special photos cherished keepsakes! I will decorate the spot where the photos will be taken and deliver the finished post cards back to the groups organizer to give out to the parents.

Comments

Popular Posts